Those who have homepages
- Mike Stover
- Alerted me to the job opening for my current job, so he gets to be first! The tallest 6'5" basketball center I've ever seen.
- Amy Fedyk
- Actually married into that name. Be nice to her, she always carries a rocket launcher! Sneaky photographer too.
- Dan Dan
- Former boss, good DukeMatch player, knows how to throw a wedding!
- Debbie Waugh
- Has the priviledge of being a former girlfriend of mine, although she might rather I mention her awesome bridge playing skills. She'll also be a doctor in Mathematics sometime soon.
- Rob Allis
- Member of the HaVoC Troops, network guru, leadoff softball hitter, 200+ average bowler. Too bad he can't play Quake worth a Damn!
Lame ones without homepages, but I like 'em anyways
- Chris O'Brien - Proud new father of Matthew Sommersville O'Brien. Congratulations!! Also had the honor of being the best man in my wedding, and at least 2 others.
- Mark Wyman - Damn fine Doom/Quake/Duke player, also a computer geek who possesses an incredible vollyball serve (when it doesn't hit the net, or soar out of bounds, or hit the ref....)
- Paul Scott - Not entirely lame, he's the web desgner for Country Weekly magazine. Owns every Blue magic card in existance, and uses them all too.
- Brett Vansprewenburg - UNIX guru, drives a Scirocco, new father to Erik. Found a woman willing to take his name in marriage, of course Toni was able to get rid of 'Ciancirelli'
- Mark O'Brien - Brother of Chris, wannabe computer geek, and creator of some of the coolest magic decks arounds
- Brian Markham ­ Wisecracking jerk, but a hell of a friend (this desribes a LOT of my friends BTW). Turned into a good hacker late in life. Can't play Doom to save his life though...
- Peter Paul - Lives in California, working as a high priced engineer . Made it through high school without losing a league chess match at 37-0-3. (This was not easy!) Still dumb enuf to leave me waiting in a restaurant because he forgot he didn't have a car.
- Alex White - My business partner. It probably says something that I've spent more nights in a hotel room with him, than my wife.
- Angin-san (Chris Anderson) - Waiting for the results to his bar exam, wannabe dukematch player. Wants to marry a woman taller than him. Anyone want to apply? (6'4" minimum please!)
- Sean Thomas - Old fart who can still hit the hell out of a softball. Works hard, plays hard and drinks hard. Last had a day off in '78
- Russ Smith -On the softball field a true *sshole, off it he's a great guy, throws cool parties and he's my darts partner. If you stop into the Roadhouse (Ontario, NY) during softball season, we'll be glad to play ya for a beer
- Paul Turnquist - Ex roommate, ex-boss, new father (Erik). Don't go drinking with him unless you don't mind the occasional bar fight.
- Dave Coy - worked with him for 2 years, he never stopped talking the whole time, still doesn't mind tearing up the dance floor even at his advanced age (40+)
- Everyone I'vc forgotten - Lemme know, and I'll get yer butt up here!
Give me a shout, firstname.lastname@example.org
This page was last modified on 9-13-96